My Result in Grow Taller Methods ~ Grow taller after puberty

Grow taller after puberty

How to make your body grow taller even you're no longer in your puberty age


I had use all those methods in recent articles for about one year now. My age is 24. And the result that I get is my height increase. But I didn't take the exact measure about my height. I will tell you why.

When I am started those methods at first, my mainly problem is letting go. I read some articles from someone that also using visualization to increase her height.
She said that the most important point from her exercise is in letting go.

She said that the more we let go our wish or want, the mowe we wil get the result. Her name is Xizia. In January 2003, she claimed that her height is 5 foot. And in April 2003, she said that she had 5 foot 4 tall. And her method is similar to my method.

I used to be a person who always get the things done. So, I have some ego about wanting control. And wanting to control my height is my major problem in my exercise to grow taller. At that point, I was helped by using Sedona Method and Releasing Technique. The two method help me to let go my want, which is want to grow taller. Let go means that you have feeling that you don't care anymore about your height is increase or not. But for sometime, I was tempted to measure if my height is improve. So I had some trick to do "let go thing"

My trick is I don't measure my height with conventional measure. I means with conventional measure is cm, m, inch, and so forth. So how do I know if my height is increase or not? I use eyesight measure. To create this measure, all that I need to do is stand erect and normally in front and closely to the wall. And I just see straight to the wall in front my eyes. After that I mark where is my eyesight is occured in the wall. That is my eyesight measure.

For couple month, I wil stand on the same wall. I'll do the same thing. If my eyesight is different that the first one, it means that I grow taller. And after one year of my exercise, I definetely grow taller from the change of my eyesight. The different is about 2,4 cm. That's why I am trusting these method.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog contain the methods to increasing our height without considering how old we are

Category