How we can make our body taller? ~ Grow taller after puberty

Grow taller after puberty

How to make your body grow taller even you're no longer in your puberty age


If you search the method to grow taller in the search engine, you will be find a lot of them. Which method is the best? According to me, there is no method that is the "holy grail" of the grow taller method. From my experience, every person who try to be taller have their own favorit method. An of course, one method that suited to one person not merely will suited to other person, and vice versa. And usually, two person which use the same method maybe get different result, although they spend same effort and time on their method.

Now I will tell you the various method that you can use to increase your height even you had surpass your puberty. Those method are streching (sometime some people call it yoga or pilates), growth pills, physical exercises (including ankle weight, hanging, kicking, inversion), mental exercises (visualization, hypnosis, chi kung), and surgery ( a method that I am not suggest to do). Like I said before, there is no "holy grail" from all those method. You can give all those method a try. But for me, the method that really suited to me is mental exercises. The mental exercises I used to do are meditation, visualization, affirmation, chi kung, and the Sedona Method or Releasing Technique. I will explain my method to you in the next articles.

Maybe you're already doing some method now while you read this article, and you have some gain from your method. And maybe not. In this blog I will not offer the new method, for that my method you can also found it in other site. In this blog, I will share you how I am using those method with my own way. You can use my method too. You can do all the mental exercise which I will explain the details soon or you can just do one of them. Either way is fine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment