Grow taller after puberty??? ~ Grow taller after puberty

Grow taller after puberty

How to make your body grow taller even you're no longer in your puberty age

"It's possible to we grow taller after our puberty???"
"Absolutely!"
Yes, you read it correctly. I'll say again.
"Absolutely!!"
What make me so sure about it? Because making my body taller is became my obsession for few year. For that reason, I had using so many method and looking for information to increase my height through the last 4 year.

Some method are dissapointing and some gave significant result. In this blog I will share with you all of the method I have found, especially the method that suited with me. And for FREE. Am I grow taller using the method?? Yes!! 
When I writing this article, I am still using the method everyday. You maybe asking like this, "If your method give gain, why you are still using it?" The answer is because I am reaching my dream height yet. You could believes me and give chance to the method or not. Either way is fine with me. But eventhough the method that I am use suit with me, there is no guarantee that the method will have same result to you. But if you are the person who has same "obsession" with me, I suggest you give the method a try. Afterall, you have nothing to lose. And by the way, I am 24 year old this year. 
There is a lot of misinformation regarding the ages that growth takes place, how tall you will likely be, and what exact roles of heredity and environment have on your growth. According the conventional believes, after age about 20, human will stop growing. Because there is some believes out there that on that age, our body will stop producing the Human Growth Hormones (HGH). But in fact, throughout your life you will constanly generate HGH. So from that point, we can make our body taller throughout our entire life!! 
Beside of the HGH information, the scientist also found that our body always regenerates theirself every time. Our body cells always replaced by the new cells. For example, all of the cells that construct our eyes are always be replace in two day. In other word, we always have new eyes in two day! Scientist believes that in 11 month we have a body that entirely new (it takes 11 month to replacing all of the cells frow our hair to our toe). But, if we always have new cells (body), why our diseases are still live in the new body? Because we choose so. 
"What??????"
"Yes. Because we choose so."
"It's mean that if we choose the opposite way, which is choose the diseases to leave, they will leave our body. What this connection of this information with grow taller??"
"If we choose our disease(short body) and than replace it with health (tall body), so it will be."
"It's that possible??"
Of course. I have a lot of stories about people that can affect their body although conventional believes said that is impossible. I will post the stories in other articles. But for now, keep in the mind that is possible. The statement also means that we, regardless of who we are, who our parents, where we come from, how much our age, we all can still make our body taller. Yes, we can grow taller after our puberty. From my experience with my own body, we can do that. Now, you must be think that I am crazy. Keep reading the next article. Afterall, you have nothing to lose to do it....right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment